The Depthcharge was designed to take the work out of jerkbaiting. No more struggling to get the bait deep enough, jerking or waiting to get the action you desire. The Depthcharge also takes away the work and time wasted trying to get a crankbait into the zone where the fish are. The Depthcharge is always doing its job as long as its in the water. If you need more action or depth, all it takes is a twitch of your rod tip.
- Cast the Depthcharge to a bluff line, sinking and working each ledge on its way down while keeping a tight line.
- Standing Timber-The Depthcharge sinks straight down with its strategic weight system like an injured minnow. Twitch to add more action
- Humps-no more casting past em… The Depthcharge goes straight down to where the action is!
- Weighing in at 3/4oz., The Depthcharge casts a country mile!
- Breaking Fish-When cast into schools of breaking fish, the Depthcharge becomes the easiest bait in the school to catch.
- Jigging-jigging straight down under the boat just like a jigging spoon, pick up, fall and twitch at any depth.
- The Shallows-just hold your rod tip high and speed up your retrieve while twitching to catch em in the shallows.
- All Species-not only does the Depthcharge catch big bass, but works just as well on any fish that forage on baitfish.
- Fisherman Tested-the Depthcharge has been tested in the toughest conditions-hot, cold and everything in between. the Depthcharge works 365 days of the year!
- Remember, we all sometimes get excited and horse a big fish. Hooks are designed to straighten at approximately 15lbs of force. Keep drag set to engage around the 15lb test mark.
- The Mustad light wire hooks are designed to straighten at around 15lbs of force to help free the lure from hang ups.
Trashy Trout Depthcharge
Trailer Trash Depthcharge
Sunny Boy Depthcharge
[color-button customcolorpicker="#7B9CB0" rounded ="0" href="http://www.redemptionoutdoors.com/"]Back To Shop[/color-button] [color-button customcolorpicker="#7B9CB0" rounded="0" href=http://www.redemptionoutdoors.com/?page_id=310]Back to Smack-N-Shad 2[/color-button]